Although it wasn’t reported at the time, WWE Hall Of Famer Tammy “Sunny” Sytch was arrested on DUI charges on May 30th in Lehighton, Pennsylvania.
According to The Standard Speaker, Sytch was stopped by police in the parking lot of a Walmart at 1:32am because police saw her enter the exit for the parking lot and hit a curb. Sunny then allegedly failed a field sobriety test and had a blood alcohol level of .253.
Sytch lives in nearby Palmerton and was charged on two counts of DUI and two summary violations as a result of the incident — one for suspended license and one for careless driving.
Post by The Ultimate Nullifier on Sept 28, 2015 12:52:41 GMT -6
As noted, WWE Hall of Famer Tammy "Sunny" Sytch appeared in court last Friday after being arrested on Wednesday for a bench warrant that was issued due to her skipping three previous court dates for a May DUI arrest. Sunny was released from jail after posting $2,000 cash bail that evening.
She was released from jail and the warrant was canceled with the following conditions:
* She post the $2,000 bail
* She report to the Carbon County Adult Parole & Probation Department within 72 hours of her jail release
* She will officially notify the court, the District Attorney and her own attorney of any change in address or phone number
* She will complete a drug and alcohol evaluation and follow all recommendations made
* She agrees to a zero-tolerance policy for "the possession, control and consumption of alcoholic beverages and non-prescribed medication." If she violates, she will be arrested for violating bail terms
* She agrees to a zero-tolerance policy if she misses any urine tests without a legitimate reason. If she does miss one and does not have a legit reason, she will be arrested for violating her bail
* She agrees to appear in court on December 2nd for charges against her to be read. The judge will be advised if there has been a plea bargain reached. If no plea is made, Sunny agrees she will appear in court for a jury trial on December 7th